Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 10/01/2024
· Customers are responsible for covering their own fuel expenses.
· Each vehicle is provided with a specific fuel level, and customers must return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel. Any difference will incur a charge, along with a PKR 500 Service Fee if the original fuel level is not maintained.
Chauffeur's Accommodation (Intercity Rides)
· For intercity rides, customers are responsible for the chauffeur's food and accommodation. Alternatively, a daily allowance of PKR 2000 can be provided if the customer opts not to arrange for food and accommodation.
· Chauffeurs will cover E-challan, but if the customer requests the driver to exceed speed limits, the E-challan expenses will be borne by the customer.
· The chauffeur-driven rental period, exclusively for intra-city rides, spans 12 hours per day, starting from the booked time. For example, if a customer reserves a ride at 9 AM to 9 PM or 7 AM to 7 PM, the rental will be available until 12 AM. Similarly, if a reservation is made at 4 PM, the rental will also extend until 12 AM.
· The rental fee covers a chauffeur-driven car but excludes fuel, parking charges, etc.
Chauffeur Rest & Meal (Intra & Intercity Rides)
· Chauffeurs require breaks for lunch, dinner, and a minimum consecutive eight-hour break within a 24-hour duty cycle for safety reasons.
· Please be advised: Customers are kindly requested to provide meals for the driver during intra-city rides. In the event of oversight, a convenient alternative is available – simply pay PKR 500. Your understanding is valued for a seamless and enjoyable journey.
Complaints and Conduct
· Customers reserve the right to file complaints against the driver, service, or vehicle. However, direct reprimanding of the chauffeur or coercing the driver to violate company policies is strictly prohibited.
· Vehicles are permitted for use only on the Pakistan mainland. FATA and Northern Areas are excluded.
· Toll taxes, parking fees, and any other incidental charges are the responsibility of the renting party.
· For intercity drop-offs, clients will be charged for the return fuel as well.
By using our services, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com we appreciate your cooperation and hope you enjoy a safe and comfortable journey with us.